iPad Multitasking is now available in LogTen!
Use Split View and Slide Over to view LogTen side by side with your favorite apps.
How to Multitask
- Open LogTen.
- Tap the Multitasking button at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Split View button or the Slide Over button . The current app moves aside and your Home Screen appears.
- Tap a second app on your Home Screen. (Swipe left or right to see apps on your other Home Screen pages. You can also tap an app in your Dock.)
- If you chose Split View, the second app appears side-by-side with the current app.
- If you chose Slide Over, the second app opens full-screen and the current app moves to a smaller window that you can move to the right or left side of your screen.
See Apple's multitasking guide for additional information
Adjust Split View
- To adjust the apps' sizes, drag the app divider to the left or right. To give the apps equal space, drag the app divider to the center of the screen.
- To turn a Split View app into a Slide Over app, tap the Multitasking button , then tap the Slide Over button . Or you can touch and hold the Multitasking button, then drag the app onto the other app.
- To close Split View, tap the Multitasking button in the app that you want to keep, then tap the full screen button . Or you can drag the app divider over the app that you want to close.
To replace an app, swipe down from the top of the app, then choose another app from your Home Screen or Dock.
Adjust Slide Over
- To move the Slide Over app, use the Multitasking button to drag it to the left or right.
- To turn a Slide Over app into a Split View app, tap the Multitasking button , then tap the Split View button . Or you can touch and hold the Multitasking button, then drag the app to the left or right edge of the screen.
- To hide a Slide Over app, touch and hold the Multitasking button , then swipe the app off the screen to the left or right.
- To see the other apps that you have in Split View, touch and hold the bottom edge of the app, then drag up. The other Split View apps appear, and you can tap an app to switch to it or swipe up on it to close it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.