In the following example, we will create a Limit Group to track a flight hour limitation for FAR Part 91K operators. The same principles apply for whatever limit you are trying to track.
The limitation is 800 flight hours in the past 2 calendar quarters.
Follow these steps to create the Limit Group:
1. Navigate to the Radar tab and tape the + button in the upper-right corner. Choose "New Limit Group".
2. Type in the desired name for the Limit Group (in this case "800 in 2 Quarters").
3. Type in the time range and choose the time type (in this case, 2 Calendar Quarters).
4. Tap "Configure..." to begin telling the Limit Group what criteria you want.
5. Tap "Category" and choose "Time", then tap "Edit Criteria" to go back.
6. Tap "Key" and choose "Total Time", then tap "Edit Criteria" to go back.
7. Tap "Operator" and choose "<=", then tap "Edit Criteria" to go back.
8. Tap "Value" and type in "800", then tap "Back".
9. If desired, define the color annunciation for specific hourly total time periods before the limit is reached.
In this case, the days remaining will be colored green when there are 800 to 101 hours remaining, orange when 100 to 51 hours remaining, and red when 50 hours or less are remaining.
The resulting group will appear in the Limit Group section of the Radar tab. The number next to the 800 in 2 Quarters Limit Group is hours remaining until the limit is reached:
Additional assistance with this or any other LogTen Pro issue is available here or by contacting support in the app by going to More > Help > Contact Support.