In the following example, we will create a Currency Group to track currency for a special authorization approach. The same principles apply for whatever operation you are trying to track.
To be current for the PAJN LDA Z Rwy 8 approach, the approach must have been made in the past 12 calendar months.
Follow these steps to create the Currency Group:
1. Navigate to the Radar tab and tape the + button in the upper-right corner. Choose "New Currency Group".
2. Type in the desired name for the Currency Group (in this case "PAJN LDA-Z Rwy 8").
3. Type in the time range and choose the time type (in this case, 12 Calendar Months).
4. Tap "Configure..." to begin telling the Currency Group what criteria you want.
5. Tap "Category" and choose "Operation", then tap "Edit Criteria" to go back.
6. Tap "Key" and choose "Approach 1", then tap "Edit Criteria" to go back.
The approach MUST be logged in the Approach 1 field. If it is in any other field (Approach 2, Approach 3 etc.) the group will not function properly.
7. Tap "Operator" and choose "contains", then tap "Edit Criteria" to go back.
8. Tap "Value" and type in "LDA;Z RWY 8;PAJN", then tap "Back".
Approaches are coded as (Number of Approaches);(Approach Type);(Runway);(Airport). "Contains" was chosen for the Operator so that it would find the approach no matter the number of approaches made. "Z RWY 8" is how the "Runway" was typed in - this could be something like 12, 34L, or A. It does not matter as long as the characters match.
9. If desired, define the color annunciation for specific time periods before currency expires.
In this case, the days remaining will be colored green when there are 365 to 91 days remaining, orange when 90 to 31 days remaining, and red when 30 days or less are remaining.
The resulting group will appear in the Currency Group section of the Radar tab. The number next to the PAJN LDA-Z Rwy 8 Currency Group is days remaining until the currency expires:
Additional assistance with this or any other LogTen Pro issue is available here or by contacting support in the app by going to More > Help > Contact Support.