Apple handles all billing for any application sold through the App Store for iPhone + iPad or Mac. Coradine does not have access to and cannot send you a receipt for your LogTen Pro subscription. However, you can easily see your receipt directly on your device. This article by Apple has instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088. Or you can use the instructions below.
How to Find Your Receipt on iPhone + iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to Purchase History and tap it. If it's been more than 90 days since your purchase, tap Last 90 Days, then select a date range.
- Find LogTen Pro, then tap Total Billed.
- To send yourself a new email receipt, tap Resend.
How to Find Your Receipt on Mac
- Open the Music app or iTunes. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Account, then click View My Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll down to Purchase History. Next to Most Recent Purchase, click See All.
- Find LogTen Pro. If it's been more than 90 days since your purchase, click Last 90 Days, then select a date range.
- To send yourself a new email receipt, click the order ID, then click Resend.
How to Find Your Receipt in a Web Browser
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Find LogTen Pro. It will only be shown if it was purchased recently.
Additional assistance with this or any other LogTen Pro issue is available here or by contacting support in the app by going to More > Help > Contact Support.