In AIMS, it is also possible to generate a report that contains your flights (past and/or future) in a list format. This is especially useful when importing a large volume of data into your logbook. Although historically we have not been able to convert PDFs, we have had some success converting this particular AIMS report.
Important Note - This report must be generated from a computer and not a mobile device. Mobile devices have a tendency to ignore the normal page breaks which will corrupt the conversion of the PDF. For example, on a mobile device, the AIMS report page 1 and a portion of AIMS page 2 will be on the first page of the PDF and it will continue like this ignoring the normal page breaks which make converting impossible. On a computer, the AIMS report will generate one AIMS page per PDF page.
To generate this report:
- Please log in to your AIMS portal and, in the top-left corner, click to bring up the main menu.
- Select the Pilot Logbook Report Option from the menu (the layout of the menu might differ depending on the specific airline and the version of AIMS running)
- Select the data range for the report and click on Continue (Note: AIMS takes some time to generate these reports. We have found that the maximum amount of data that can be processed by AIMS before timing out is between 3 and 4 years)
- Once the report has finished loading and it is fully generated, click on the printer icon at the top and save the file as a PDF. Send us the PDF.
SkedPlus allows you to export your data as a CSV file. Export your data in a CSV format and send it to us.
Often there is a report you can generate titled the Pilot Activity Report. If you have access to this report send it to us as a spreadsheet file (Excel or CSV).
Navigate to: DeltaNet → My Division → Popular Tools → MyPAS - Pilot Activity Statement. Select the month(s) you want to log and click “Export" then send us the exported Pilot Activity Statement.
- Log in to IntraCX
- Go to Crew Direct
- Select Crew Admin
- Under Log Book Enquiry, choose Flight Log Book (or Simulator Log Book)
- Select Date Range
- Click Submit
- Download the TXT file
- Send the TXT file to our support team and we will convert your file to CSV file format for import
- For iOS users, we can import your data for you.
- For Mac users, you can import your data: Importing data files into LogTen
- Additionally, you may want to know how to import your P2X time
These are just a few examples, but please reach out to us regardless of your data format. Whether you are an existing LogTen user or you are a new user we can help.