In AIMS, it is also possible to generate a report that contains your flights (past and/or future) in a list format. This is especially useful when importing a large volume of data into your logbook. Although historically we have not been able to convert PDFs, we have had some success converting this particular AIMS report.
To generate this report:
- Please log-in to your AIMS portal and, in the top-left corner, click to bring up the main menu.
- Select the Pilot Logbook Report Option from the menu (the layout of the menu might differ depending on the specific airline and the version of AIMS running)
- Select the data range for the report and click on Continue (Note: AIMS takes some time to generate these reports. We have found that the maximum amount of data that can be processed by AIMS before timing out is between 3 and 4 years)
- Once the report has finished loading and it is fully generated, click on the printer icon at the top and save the file as a PDF. Send us the PDF.
SkedPlus allows you to export your data as a CSV file. Export your data in a CSV format and send it to us.
Often there is a report you can generate titled the Pilot Activity Report. If you have access to this report send it to us as a spreadsheet file (Excel or CSV).
Navigate to: DeltaNet → My Division → Popular Tools → MyPAS - Pilot Activity Statement. Select the month(s) you want to log and click “Export" then send us the exported Pilot Activity Statement.
- Log in to IntraCX
- Go to Crew Direct
- Select Crew Admin
- Under Log Book Enquiry, choose Flight Log Book (or Simulator Log Book)
- Select Date Range
- Click Submit
- Download the TXT file
- Send the TXT file to our support team and we will convert your file to CSV file format for import
- For iOS users, we can import your data for you.
- For Mac users, you can import your data: Importing data files into LogTen Pro
- Additionally, you may want to know how to import your P2X time
These are just a few examples, but please reach out to us regardless of your data format. Whether you are an existing LogTen Pro user or you are a new user we can help.