The Exporters menu in the Reports tab is a place where you can export your data, or sections of data, as a .txt spreadsheet (Tab), a .ics calendar file (ICS), or a .kml Google Earth file (KML).
These TAB delimited Exporters will generate a spreadsheet file with a .txt extension. This is a type of spreadsheet file that you can open and edit in any spreadsheet program such as Numbers or Excel. The Export Flights (Tab) can also be used as a data backup.
- Address Book Export = Exports the data from the People tab
- Dynamic Export Flights = Exports your Flights using only the fields you have set to display in your Logbook tab.
- Export Aircraft = Exports the data from the Aircraft tab
- Export Aircraft Types = Exports the data from the Types tab
- Export Certificates = Exports the data from the Certificates tab
- Export Flights (Tab) = Export your Flights using every field available in LogTen Pro
- Export Places (Tab) = Exports the data from the Places tab
- FFDO Exporter - Exports your Flights suitable for FFDO purposes
These ICS formatted Exporters will generate a file with a .ics extension which can be used to import into Apple's Calendar app.
- Export Flights (ICS) = Exports flight information such as City Pair, Scheduled Duration, Actual Duration, Duty Times, Crew, and Distance
- Exports Trips (ICS) = Exports the data from the Trips tab
Google Earth Exporters
These KML formatted Exporters will generate a file with a .kml extension which can be used to import into Google Earth. Please see this article for more info about exports to Google Earth.
- Export Places (KML) = Exports the data from your Places tab which will show pin locations only on the map.
- Flights with Routes = Exports the data from your Places tab which will show pin locations plus route lines as per the screenshot below
Crew Alert = Exports your Flights for use with the CrewAlert iOS application by Jeppesen. The report only appears on the LogTen Pro iOS application