LogTen Pro uses Reports to display many different types of data in a printable format. There are more than 100 professional logbook report templates included in LogTen Pro based on official logbook formats.
The Reports tab is divided into three sections.
The Overview section has reports that show a "big picture" of relevant data.
- Experience = display data relevant to applications for certification, job websites, and resume creation.
- Summaries = displays times and other data, based on a variety of constants such as place or time period.
- Duties & Limits = displays data relevant to duty time regulation compliance for several regulatory authorities.
- Graphs = graphically display flights and times based on many different criteria.
The Logbooks section has reports which resemble traditional paper logbooks in a variety of formats based on geographical location.
- General = contains a generic logbook that contains data columns useful in many regions. This is also where Dynamic Reports are found. For more information on Dynamic Reports, please see Dynamic Reports.
- Regional Logbooks = Here traditional paper logbook formats are found. Choose a region that suits your area of the world. Below are the reports found in the USA region.
The More section contains additional reports that can be used to recreate the endorsement sections at the back of traditional logbooks, export data in a variety of formats, access custom reports built by you, or the LogTen Pro Customer Support Jedi team, and more.
- Certificates = any certificates within LogTen Pro's Certificates tab can be reported and printed here. Please see: Explanation of the Certificates Tab on iPhone + iPad for more information on the Certificates tab.
- Exporters = a variety of exporters are provided to maximize the portability and flexibility of your logbook data.
- My Reports = Custom reports which are created or downloaded will be viewable here. See How to Create a Custom Report using the Mac version of LogTen Pro. Note: This folder will only display if you have a custom report. If the folder is empty this will not appear
Generating a Report
The report creation process is basically the same no matter what type of report is being made. In this example, we will be creating a Jeppesen Pro Pilot Log 27.
- First, make sure you have the correct group selected in the Logbook tab. Any group selected in the Left Panel will filter your data accordingly in any report you generate. If you want a report of your entire Logbook make sure All Entries is selected in the Logbook tab before going into the Reports tab.
- Go back to the Reports tab. Select the desired report. Then select the desired date range by clicking on the box in the lower left-hand corner.
- Click on Generate Report in the lower left-hand corner to create the report. Notice the selected group is listed to the left. You can also double-click the report to generate it.
If you want to Print or Save your report see this article: Printing & Saving Reports
Additional assistance with this or any other LogTen Pro issue is available here or by contacting support in the app by going to Help > Contact Support.