This is an uncertain and scary time for everyone. The aviation industry, in particular, is changing rapidly and dramatically and we are monitoring the situation closely. Many of us at Coradine are professional pilots ourselves and have experienced the impacts personally.
- Send us the Pilot Logbook Report as a PDF file. This can usually be found in e-Crew under the Info menu.
- SkedPlus allows you to export your data as a CSV file. Save your data in a CSV format and send it to us.
- Navigate to: DeltaNet → My Division → Popular Tools → MyPAS - Pilot Activity Statement. Select the month(s) you want to log and click “Export" then send us the exported Pilot Activity Statement.
- Often there is a report you can generate titled the Pilot Activity Report. If you have access to this report send it to us as a spreadsheet file (Excel or CSV).
These are just a few examples, but please reach out to us regardless of your data format. Whether you are an existing LogTen Pro user, or you are a new user looking for a place to collect your data we can help.
We also want to emphasize to our existing users that you will never lose access to your data regardless of subscription status. There are definitely advantages to keeping your subscription auto-renewing; the biggest being that your price level stays the same every year. If you were to cancel and resubscribe you would have to pay current prices at the time of renewal.
Regardless of subscription status, you will always:
- Have full access to your current data
- Have the ability to run and save all the Reports
- Receive all App updates
- Have unlimited access to our Support team
You can contact our support team by selecting Submit a request a the top of this page. Or you can send us a message within the LogTen Pro by going to Help > Contact Support.