We would be very sorry to see you go, and we're happy to assist you step by step with any questions you have!
However, if you're unsatisfied for any reason and would prefer to get a refund within 30 days of purchase, the App Store handles all sales and customer information.
In order to receive a refund on the app, you will need to:
- Go Apple's Report a Problem page.
- Type in the Apple ID used to purchase the app.
- Choose "Report a Problem" next to the app you're wanting a refund on.
- Choose the most appropriate option for the reason for a refund
- Apple will contact you with the details of the refund.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.