You may find it useful to restart iCloud Sync with a single chosen logbook file from one device on all of your other devices. The logbook files on your other devices will be overwritten in this process, so before you begin, please make sure you have a current backup of your logbook from each device before proceeding. You should only complete this process if you are certain that one of your devices has your complete and up to date logbook.
- Open LogTen on the device that has your complete and up to date logbook which you want to sync with your other devices.
- Go to Settings/Preferences >> Sync, and change Sync Using to WiFi or None, then confirm the logbook data for the device will be removed from iCloud.
- Run a repair on the logbook. The Repair Logbook feature can be found in the Help menu.
- Change Sync Using back to iCloud, and when prompted, choose to Restart iCloud Sync.
- Open LogTen on one of your other devices. As soon as the changes sync through iCloud, the app will automatically be notified of this restart, and ask how you want to continue. Choose Replace from iCloud to replace the data on that device with the new iCloud data. The logbook will be downloaded and installed to this device, and start syncing changes through iCloud.
- Repeat step 5 on your other devices.