This article describes how to WiFi sync LogTen Pro using:
- iPad - iPhone
- iPad - iPad
Note: iPhone - iPhone is not possible. To sync iPhone -iPhone you will need to use iCloud Sync
- First, make sure that both devices are connected to the same wireless network. Then open LogTenPro on both devices, and keep them active during this process. LogTen Pro must be open and visible on each device in order for then to recognize each other.
- Next, make sure each devices Sync settings are set to WiFi:
On your iPad go to More > Settings > Sync. Make sure Sync Using is selected to WiFi.
Do the same on your iPhone
3. Select "Sync Now" from the iPad. Once selected a window should open showing you information about your other device:
4. Select the device that you want to Sync
5. Select "Pair" and a window will appear on your other device with a Passcode allowing you to pair your two devices.
6. Enter that code on your iPad and you can then start the syncing process.
If you encounter any problems with the other device not showing when first pressing the sync button please try this troubleshooting guide
For the visual learners, we have short video tutorial on YouTube. Watch the video here!