We've redesigned LogTen's layout on iOS!
Some of the information and/or images on this page may look a little bit different. We're working on updating our articles. In the meantime, you can read about the changes here.
There is a function to completely Reset all iCloud Sync data for use in abnormal situations in which Restarting iCloud by itself does not work. It also only clears the sync data in iCloud but leaves any logbook backups in iCloud untouched.
Please be advised that it is always recommended to routinely Backup your logbook on each device, especially when activating sync.
- Open LogTen for Mac, and select the *Window* menu at the top of the screen.
- Press and hold Command + Option ( ⌘ + ⌥ ), and Display Available Report Keys will change to Show Troubleshooting Menu.
- Select Show Troubleshooting Menu and then let go of the keys. This will display a new Troubleshooting menu at the top menu bar.
- Open this new menu, and then select Reset All iCloud Sync Data.
- On your iOS app go to the More tab, then choose Settings.
- On the Settings page, tap three times in a gray space between the other rows. This will add a new Troubleshootingoption to the bottom of the list.
- Select Troubleshooting and then tap Reset All iCloud Sync Data.
Do this on all of your devices and wait a few minutes for iCloud data to clear. Then repeat the Restart procedure above.